Aug 24-28, 2020, Aug 31-Sep 04, 2020 (Richmond Ice Centre)
- For all "READY FOR REP" (2010-11) Atom Players (2 years experience) who are currently PLAYING REP or may be trying out for a REP TEAM in 2020-21
- For all (2010-11) Atom Players (2 years experience) who have played in a Recreational, Spring or Recognized Hockey Program
- POD SYSTEM used by age group to evaluate and categorise players according to SKILL LEVEL
OVERALL OBJECTIVES OF PRE-SEASON PATHWAY ADVANCED PROGRAM
THE SESSIONS WILL BE WELL ABOVE ANY ASSOCIATION SESSIONS OFFERED AND ENSURES THAT YOUR PLAYER WILL BE WELL AHEAD OF HIS/HER PEERS DURING TRYOUTS AND THE REGULAR SEASON.
- Dramatically Improve Power Skating/Edge Control/Mechanics and echniques
- Increase Aerobics and Endurance on ice and speed up recovery time on bench
- Accelerate Speed, Mobility, Agility, and Quickness with intense interval Sprints
- Improve On ice Balance, Power, Compete Skills with longer, more challenging skating sessions.
- Achieve increased on ice work ethic, determination, checking and puck battling skills
- Work to upgrade Shooting, Stickhandling, Passing and Game Play techniques
ADVANCED GAMEPLAY/COMPETE PROGRAM
THIS SESSION IS PREPARED AND SET ACCORDING TO ATOM PATHWAY TRYOUT REQUIREMENTS AND SERVES AS A MOTIVATOR TO ENCOURAGE PLAYERS TO COMPETE MORE EFFICIENTLY. EVERY SKATING,SHOOTING, PUCK SKILLS AND GAME PLAY SESSION IS USED IN GAME PLAY/COMPETE TO PREPARE YOUR PLAYER FOR ALL GAME SITUATION AND TO BETTER UNDERSTAND HOW TO COMPETE AGAINST HIS/HER PEERS AND THE COMPETITION.
- It puts to use the Tactics, Skills and Techniques used during each day
- Focus on Multiple Skills, Increase Puck Touches/Defensive Maneuvers and Situational Repetition
- Within small area defensemen in tighter situations, more shots/blocks in front of net , more on ice pressure
- Competing , Battling, Winning, Positive effect on player
Dynamic Pre-Session Warm-up
This pre-game warm-up session will dramatically reduce on-ice injuries and provide the players with the ideal practice or game preparation and performance. Visit the PRE-SESSION WARM-UP section of our website for complete details
Convenient Payment Plan
- Pay 50% Now, 50% June 6, 2020
- Enjoy a discount of $25.00 off each additional session when registering the same child for more than one session
The Rewards are Great
Our Atom Pathway Advanced Pre-Season Program is designed to take each player’s skill set and skating to the next level focusing at all times on maximizing each player’s natural abilities and developing these talents to their fullest. By providing each player with all the necessary tools for tryouts and/or evaluations we are also, upon completion of this high level program and his/her tryouts, preparing all players to look towards a very successful and rewarding regular season.
This twelve and one-half hour (12 1/2) advanced program follows the Recommendations of PCAHA 2020 new ATOM (2010-11) Pathway Program which emphasis Long and Short Power Skating, improved levels of Sticks Skills, Shooting, Competing and Game Play which encourages an upgrade in all aspects in recognition of the rapid of skills of other competing countries. It is the beginning of the evolution of all age groups in the future